EVERYTHING IS DESIGNED
IN GREAT DETAIL
Apartments from a range of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom choices with a variety of en-suite and family bathroom configurations, all with
co-ordinated ambience depicting a modern lifestyle. Open plan galley kitchen/living room and en-suite bedrooms with vistas around the city.
Shell & Core
- Structure to be reinforced concrete frame with concrete floors.
- Concrete lift shaft and stair cores.
- Aluminium powder coated window frames.
- Glazed curtain walling to entrance.
- Anodised bronze metal cladding rain screen system.
- Immediately portraying the contemporary nature of the Axis architecture.
- Sustainability sourced timber parquet flooring.
- Wall featuring plaster details and glass trims.
- Recessed anti-glare LED lighting with illuminated shadow gap details and feature illuminated centrepiece.
- Feature crucifix centre piece.
Communal areas and lift
- Spacious lift lobbies, functional and practical, continuing the theme of the entrance design features.
- Dedicated post room with allocated post boxes.
- Concierge reception counter.
FOR THE DISCERNING OCCUPIER
TYPICAL ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
TYPICAL TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
Tiled in contemporary style using the much revered designs and colours from the Mosa porcelain ranges and the styles offered by Porcelanosa and other European tile manufacturers, incorporating a combination of co-ordinating floor and wall tiles in large format. Recessed mirrors with feature overhead lighting and sanitary ware from brands like Duravit, Vitra and Villeroy and Boch, and Swiss manufacturer Laufen, with brassware from manufacturers such as Hansgrohe.
Contemporary bespoke designed kitchens from the stylish ranges of German manufacturers with sinks by Blanc o and taps from the likes of Hansgrohe.
Integrated appliances from ranges supplied by German companies such as Neff and Bosch or UK manufacturers such as Electrolux, Beko and Caple.
Wide plank oak veneered engineered flooring from quality manufacturers and suppliers as befits the quality and prestige of the development from Junkers, Ted Todd and Havwoods. Complimented by carpets by well renowned British manufacturers in 80% wool 20% nylon for durable hard-wearing surfaces in exciting, contemporary colours.
The ceilings will feature anti-glare LED lighting with feature lighting points in strategic places for purchasers own choice of pendants and fittings to create their own mood and ambience. Wall finishes will feature crisp plastered surfaces painted with white vinyl matt emulsion as a blank canvas ready for the owners own colour or wall covering preference or as a final finish.
The doors, of solid core, will feature complimentary architraves and skirting boards, finished off with satin stainless steel ironmongery. The interior design has been carefully considered to flow through the internal finishes to provide a complete environment and a feeling of contemporary style whilst also being welcoming, warm and relaxing.